Getting your game on takes on a whole new meaning for Bright House Networks Xbox users starting today!
In keeping with our commitment to TV Everywhere, Bright House Networks customers can now experience WatchESPN in a unique interactive sports viewing experience with today’s WatchESPN launch through theESPN on Xbox app. WatchESPN includes LIVE 24/7 programming from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater and is available to all Bright House Networks customers who own an Xbox with an Xbox LIVE Gold account and have a Bright House Networks MyServices account. Your access to this great content depends on your Bright House Networks service level:
|ESPN Programming||Level of Service|
|ESPN Buzzer Beater||Sports Pass|
|ESPN Goal Line||Sports Pass|
Bright House Networks customers will now be able to view popular shows via ESPN on Xbox like SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, College GameDay, Mike & Mike in the Morning and others as well as live events from the NFL, MLB, NBA, soccer, tennis, golf, motor sports and more.
But it gets better! Xbox viewers will also have additional features such as:
- My Sports – by choosing favorite sports and teams, fans are able to find games and content most important to them.
- Mini Guide – gives fans a preview and quick access to all live events and highlights right at the bottom of the screen.
- Split Screen – watch two events at once. Watch live events on both screens or a live event on one and highlights on the other.
- Kinect – allows fans to navigate through the entire experience all with the wave of a hand or through voice control.
- ESPN BottomLine – provides breaking news and score updates from around the world of sports.
Additional information and step by step instructions is available online on how to add this great app to your Xbox.
Thanks for visiting the Bright House Networks Blog. We welcome you to participate in the conversation on House2House. Please note, any service-related concerns will not be resolved on the Blog. They will be addressed by our dedicated Customer Care team (select from above Online Care options). Also, to find out if a product or service is available in your area,