Calling all SOCCER FANS! The world’s most popular sport is in the spotlight once again as the UEFA EURO 2012TM started earlier this month on ESPN. Catch the rest of the action as the Quarterfinals begin today. As you cheer on your favorite teams and players, here are three things you need to know about matches, countries, times and all kinds of other details:
- In Poland and Ukraine, UEFA EURO 2012TM is in full swing as 16 of Europe’s premier footballing nations are vying for the prestigious European Championship. For those in need of a list of remaining match dates, times and countries, check out the official UEFA website.
- Need some background info on the UEFA EURO 2012TM tournament to add the excitement of watching each game? Check out ESPN FC to help guide you through to the final game.
- To keep up with game times and who’s playing who, access the full match schedule for the UEFA EURO 2012TM.
ENTER to WIN! There is one last thing you should know about since it could result in a free trip for you and a guest. Enter here to win a trip to Spain to attend the Supercopa de Espana 2012 soccer match in August 2012. The 5 day/4 night trip includes:
- two (2) round-trip, economy class airfare tickets,
- hotel accommodations for four (4) nights,
- designated guide and local tour guides, security detail, admission costs for all group tour destinations, group photographer,
- two (2) tickets to the Supercopa de Espana 2012 soccer match,
- seven (7) gourmet meals and snacks,
- spending money for the winner, and
- round trip ground transportation in Spain.
Once you’ve entered, watch more of the UEFA EURO 2012TM on the go with WatchESPN!
Can you predict which two teams will meet in the final match? What has been your favorite game/moment so far?
Thanks for visiting the Bright House Networks Blog. We welcome you to participate in the conversation on House2House. Please note, any service-related concerns will not be resolved on the Blog. They will be addressed by our dedicated Customer Care team (select from above Online Care options). Also, to find out if a product or service is available in your area,